Classes in Marion County
Classes in Hendricks & Morgan Counties
1. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS. This is the ONLY way to improve your life.
2. TRY AGAIN EVERY TIME. Failure is not just part of the process. It is a stepping-stone.
3. DEFINE YOUR GOALS. What is it that you want to accomplish? Are you working towards it or merely wishing for it?
4. PRIORITIZE. Put attendance and time on task at the top of your “must do” list.
5. BE GRATEFUL. Being grateful improves optimism and self-esteem. Grateful people take better care of themselves and feel better about themselves.
6. BUILD CONFIDENCE IN YOUR ABILITIES. Confidence is one of the top qualities of winners in any field. The truth is that you need to believe in yourself and your abilities long before you become successful.
7. ADAPT. Manage changing situations and new responsibilities without falling apart.
8. GET ENOUGH SLEEP.
9. MAKE BETTER EATING CHOICES. How you fuel your body affects your performance.
10. RENEW YOURSELF. Participate in healthy activities like exercise, reading, and spending time with loved ones.
Main Campus Location & Hours
1155 S. High School Rd., Indianapolis, Indiana 46241
The Adult Education office is located at the Ben Davis University campus. Enter through door #2.
Office: 317-988-7975 | Fax 317-988-7990
Hours: Monday-Thursday - 8:30 AM-8:30 PM, Friday - 8:30 AM-4:00 PM
Adult Education Site Locations
Copyright 2019 - Wayne Township Adult Education. Site developed by Neil Richmund Marketing