Who may attend Wayne Township Adult Education?

HSE Programs are open to all adults who are 17 years old or older who either have not completed high school or who already have a diploma or HSE but want to improve their skills.  ELA programs are open to English language learners who want to learn English or improve English skills.  Certification programs are open to all students 18 years or older and require an application, scholarship, and official acceptance.

Last updated byadulted
152 reads
How did you like this article?0000