Greetings Future Graduate!
- Tuesday and Wednesday, 12:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- (These times may differ during breaks and holidays)
- 1155 S High School Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46241 (Door #2)
- Prior to paying, you must call 317-988-7980 for available test dates.
- Please bring ID and payment (cash only) with you.
- There will be NO walk-in HSED registrations on the day of the test.
- Photo ID that includes birth date
- Foreign or Out-of-State ID, you are required to prove residency with your name and your Indiana address. There is a policy you must have had 30 days of residency in Indiana.
- Teens (16 & 17) are required to have a parent and/or guardian register for the test. You must also present the two required forms.
Also, if you have any issues with your test, please know that Educational Testing Services (ETS) is engaged in addressing it. You may need to have patience on resolving questions. The wonderful Wayne Township test examiners are present to administer the test and serve as a support to you while in our school. All other decisions are determined by ETS so answers will be provided at a later date.
Again, thank you for choosing Wayne Township! It is an honor to be there for you as pursue this very important goal!
If you have any issues,
please call 317-988-7980 for assistance.
Testing takes place at:
1155 S. High School Rd., Indianapolis, Indiana 46241
(Enter through Door #2.)